£50 to ? Using The Forums Best Bet of The Day Finished £120.93

Burnley Joe

As it says I will read everyones reviews as i dont know that much about horses and courses etc in the At The racing Forum above, i will then choose 1 tip and have a go Starting Balance £50 Terms Will not use more than 10% on any 1 bet Will post well before the start etc Will track every day and try and pick one every day Aim To get to £500 ;)

Re: £50 to ? Using The Forums Best Bet of The Day I Like this from BH 840 Aintree: Mumbles Pier EW (14/1 Bet365, VCBet bog) Long time to wait for this one but 14/1 is too big for the Bowen horse, dont usually say that about one of AP's mounts. He came back after having the winter off to avoid the bad ground with a decent run at Stratford, was well backed too that day, he finished fifth and will be spot on now. Likes the fast tracks like todays and as long as it stays dry he must have every chance of getting in the frame, 4 places available up to press and will be handy throughout. Runs of 113 tonight and I reckon he's capable of reaching 120'ish on his day so looks one to follow this summer. Therefore 07 May 2010 - 8:40 Aintree - Win Tabaran @ SP EW @ 1/4 1-4 Stake : £5.00 (£2.50 x 2) Starting Balance £50 Present balance £45 Bets 1

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.