Baseball Lines System

hi, due to a baseball system i was already using i find that it might be profitable if i bet on the lines as the payout is between 3.5 - 4.5. Reason being, the system that i have started using covers a few different bets, but so far, each winner produced has been the same bet at the line. So the plan is to see if in the long term, i can profit from my Line combo that pays 3.5-4.5 instead of covering the other criteria and only making 30% on the stake. I have this for today. I will go into detail about my strategies, but just wanted to make this post before the two matches get under play. Selection: LA Dodgers (-1.5) - MIL Brewers - 2 SEA Mariners - TAM Rays (-1.5) - 2.15 Stake = 1unit @ 4.30 Bank:10units Staked: 1unit Return/Profit: n/a Strike Rate: n/a Longest Winning Streak: n/a Longest Losing Streak: n/a

Re: Baseball Lines System LOL horrible start. Dodgers concede 9 runs in the 2nd innings. Dont think there will be a comeback from that.:wall Oh well, this is why i decided to experiment with this. 1 win will put me up in profit. So over the next month i will see if its worth pursuing this method. If i can maintain a 1 in 3 strike rate this could be profitable. Thats why i will moniter the winning and losing streaks,ect. Wish me luck for future selections lol. :hope

Re: Baseball Lines System Leg1 - Arizona -1.5 (2.15) (1-6) Leg 2 - Texas -1.5 (2.10) (7-5) :wall Bank:11.05units Staked: 3unit Return/Profit: 1.05 Strike Rate: 33% Longest Winning Streak: 1 Longest Losing Streak: 1 Current Streak: -1 Going okay. Hopefully pick up a few more wins. I'll be happy with 50% strike rate lol :beer