Jenspm learns to trade

Jenspm

FIRST OFF: I highly recommend NOT following me on this. I have never traded anything in sports, and this is purely an experiment and learning experience! Secondly, to build off my previous point - PLEASE feel free to comment on my picks, be it negative or positive. As mentioned, I'm in it to learn, and this won't be with real money to start out with, anyway. Maybe we can even get a good discussion going, seeing as it's a topic not well covered in these forums :) I'll be trading in-game and pre-match, on several markets in several sports. I'll test out various styles, tactics, systems, etc - all in an attempt to learn how the market moves. Even though I may not end up as a profitable trader, it'll be good for my regular backing as well, when it comes to grabbing the best odds. Hopefully this experience will bring knowledge to others on the forum as well :ok I'll try to reason every pick I make, though this can be tough if I suddenly go on a massive trading rampage :lol

Re: Jenspm learns to trade First bet is a backing of Under 2.5 goals in the Molde Tromsø match (Norwegian Tippeliga) @ 2.08. I simply expect a low scoring game, where Tromsø will park the bus in front of goal and try to fend off anything they can. Hopefully they'll hold off for the first ~20 minutes, and I can trade off with a lay. I don't know how liquidity is when live-betting Norwegian games, but we'll see I guess. :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.