Nubbys £10 DVD Glory Hunt

nubby

Long time since my last post but im goin to give this ago. im going to see if i can create a dvd collection with £10 it wont be a steady drip as im too impatient (which im sure will be my downfall). so im going to be a little more aggressive and as im going to be aggressive im not going to risk my whole bank. so to start its going to be a max bet/liability of £2 which may change at a later date if the bank grows im going to bank 50% of all winning bets which will go into the pot to buy a dvd for the collection. first target is £3 for the dvd of stand by me. bets to follow.

Re: £10 11rrog3.png i posted a screen print due to the fact that ive been so slow posting this that one of the bets is 25min in and its a half time score bet. i know your not ment to edit your posts with bets but since its a screen print and i dont really want to make 3 posts in a row i was thinking it would be fine. i messed up the name for this thread, could not think of a good name then forgot and clicked post so if anyone has any ideas for a name then let me know.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.