beginners advice

Hello I am relatively new to sports betting and would like to know how to start. I know there are many bettors who just bet on instinct but I would like to know how do people make systems and programs which they then use. If we take a soccer season that is about to begin. What kind of calculations and such can you use to make your own power ratings on each team? suomi88

Re: beginners advice Hi i will use a table like this one http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/table/default.stm you can see all the results and game played at home and away if you stick with a team you can start betting on under 2,5 goals or over 2,5 You get usually even price odds but it is very important that you win with consistency because you will get very small amount when you win and more onc you lose. You need to shop for value odds too. Patience and time is a great weapon.. a newbie usually can earn a few quid but it is all related to luck. I you want to be a punteryou need to be aware that you might loose on a run but if you lose in a long run ask yourself why and what happen. It is not good to swap system every 3 days and give up stick with one and be patient I will advice you to get a tipster in footie and then when you feel ready implent your own. please consider a good money management and paper trade before you bit for real example

F.C. Tokyo - Kyoto Sanga FC
Under 2,5
: O/U Tip : UNDER 2,5
The Soccer Teams F.C. Tokyo and Kyoto Sanga FC played 7 Games up to today.In this common Games the Teams scored an average of 2.4 Goals per Match.Between on all remaining Matches against other Teams F.C. Tokyo made an average of 1.5 Home Goals per Match and Team Kyoto Sanga FC 1 away Goals per Match. this is my betting page and i bet on that game yesterday. http://www.sports-punter.com/index.php?p=tipster&t=5597&start=20&here=2&sport_id=all Good luck and be very patient it will pay!

Re: beginners advice Hi Suomi88. There are a lot of sites that you can use to research your bets and or get a rough estimate of the percentage for a home win/draw/away etc. I do like betting on football and some of the sites I use are (just google them): H2H Stats, WinDrawnWin, SFStats, 365 Stats, Predictz, Gooners Guide, Bet Predict and Pro Soccer. All these are free to use. If youre interested, come and have a look at my thread at: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f21/my-football-system-100108/