PGA Golf Ratings

For those of you who dont know, I love my golf. I've created a rating system that takes a few hours a week to create which includes the important stats, course form, current form and a players ability to win. I will try and start to include form on similar tracks. I used to use it to help with my bets but it started taking up too much time, however, I've started making it more automated and thus felt I could put the results and odds up here before the tournaments and see if anyone can see how we can utilise the results best after a few weeks of watching. With Golf I like to believe if you dig in to the stats deep enough you can almost always find the winner - thus over the coming weeks I will no doubt be tweaking the scoring system to see how it goes. If anyone would like to give any feedback or give any help, it would be appreciated and I look forward to hearing it! This weeks ratings for the Verizon Heritage are below.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.