Cheltenham 14th April

Re: Cheltenham 14th April 14:45 - Boychuck (win) @ 7/2 365 (bog) Course form can be big around here, Ouzbeck has a course win but is stepping into an unknown distance, Parsons Legacy also trained by Phillip Hobbs likes it around here but is not getting any younger at the age of 12 and Richard Johnson rides the other stable horse Boychuck. Has won twice around here once at the distance, well beaten in the Kim Muir here LTO but has the best form to offer I feel. Alot of these have run over the C&D and not faired very well, another factor is the horse should like the expected good ground, stable had a cracking day at Exeter yesterday also.

Re: Cheltenham 14th April 15:20 - Keki Buku @ 7/1 365 (bog, e/w) 8th at the Festival in the Vincent O'Brien County Hurdle, was beaten around eleven lengths which wasn't an awful run giving he finished 8th, says he was staying on approaching the last so could possibly appreciatethe step back up to 2m 4f. Has strong form in a particular race over that trip, a race at Sandown just over a year ago when finishing 5th in a grade 3 race, form worked out very well from that race if we take for example Time For Rupert who finished 10th in that race (around 15 lengths behind Keki Buku) but has since gone onto win strong races and chase home Big Buck's in the World Hurdle to finish 2nd. The only thing I see stopping this horse is the ground although LTO (Vincent O'Brien County Hurdle) was good ground and he ran with respect. As I mentioned about Boychuk stable in good form having had four winners from last seven with two 2nd's also.

Re: Cheltenham 14th April will be sticking with course form as usual for Cheltenham 210 Baccalaureate CD 245 Parsons legacy C Ouzbeck C ** Boychuk CD 320 Lord Ragnar CD ** 355 Voy Pur ustedes C ** - record here is 112225 From dawn to dusk CD Kangaroo court C Leamington lad C 505 Just amazing C ** the 4 marked ** will be my bet tomorrow, just going to look at doubles. based on course form

Re: Cheltenham 14th April 14:45 Cheltenham Boychuk boasts course and distance form and has also won at the course over shorter as well and we all know how vital course form is at this track. He won this race last year off a mark 5lbs lower but the fashion he won in thatday suggests to me that he can win off this mark today. From 11 runs at the track he has won twice and placed 5 times and if you further that form into course and distance it reads 319. He was 9th in the Kim Muir but has been dropped 2lbs for that and Richard Johnson is back in the saddle, he has been on board for 6 of the horses 7 wins. 1pt win Boychuk @ 9/2 (VC Bet - BOG) 15:20 Cheltenham Babysitter does have a touch of class about him and was only beaten a short head in a Grade 3 race at Sandown when last seen but I am going to side with a horse that has some winning form at the track. Babysitter is unraced here so he may well act on the track so I will have a small saver on him. Lord Ragnar has won 1 from 1 at the track and he went on to win in good fashion at Newbury when last seen 19 days ago. That was in a novice event and today he enters his first race in handicap company here off a mark of 129 which I feel he can definately win off. May have preferred the ground to be on the softer side since both his wins have been in Soft and Good To Soft going but I am willing to take a chance on that. I do feel Our Bomber Harris will run a good race in his first run in handicap company, did run at the festival but is dropped in trip by 2 furlongs today, my only worry is that he is not the most reliable of jumpers but if anybody can steer him home it would be Tony McCoy. 0.5pt win Babysitter @ 5/1 (VC Bet - BOG) 1pt win Lord Ragnar @ 7/1 (VC Bet - BOG) 15:55 Cheltenham You can't fault the course form of Voy Por Ustedes and I think he is terrfic value today. His run at the festival last month was the first time he has been unplaced at the track and with a drop in grade and 5lb drop in the weights I feel he can get back on track in this race today. This is a tough little race, especially with others having course wins on their CV but this is the lowest mark VPU has run off since his win off a mark of 162 in December 2006 at Kempton. 0.5pts E/W Voy Por Ustedes @ 15/2 (VC Bet - BOG)