My Football System

I have been working (hard) on a football system, and just wanted to share it. I feel I have found something to work with and thought I would post it up and see what happens. Hopefully, it will be profitable. This is still a work of progress, and the staking may be slightly tweaked again. At the moment stakes will be between 1-4 points, with 4 points being the maximum bet. Also, the selections will almost always be the home favourite and as such the odds may be quite low, and the strike rate needs to be quite high to get some profits and a decent ROI. At the moment 1 point = £1, 4 points = £4. Any comments or advice along the way will be much appreciated. There are a lot of bets today, but weekends are normally like that due to the number of matches being played. I'm just hoping the day ends in a profit. The bets today are: Turkey Super Liga, Buyuksehir B. WIn v Denizlispor, 1pt @ 1.85 (Interwetten) German Bundesliga 3, Braunschweig Win v Wuppertal, 1pt @ 1.76 (Pinnacle) German Bundesliga 3, Inglostadt Win v Jena, 1pt @ 2.00 (Betfred) Scottish Division 1, Inverness CT Win v Raith Rovers, 3pt @ 1.50 (Ladbrokes) Scottish Premier, Motherwell Win v Falkirk, 1pt @ 1.85 (Pinnacle) Turkey Super Liga, Bursapor Win v Antalysapor, 2pt @ 1.48 (188Bet) Poland Ekstraklasa, Ruch Ch Win v Slask Wroclaw, 2pt @ 1.62 (Blue Sq) Portugal Super Liga, FC Porto Win v Maritimo, 1pt @ 1.29 (Stan James) Italian Serie A, Genoa Win v Livorno, 1pt @ 1.53 (Blue Sq) Italian Serie A, Inter Win v Bologna, 1pt @ 1.29 (Bet 365) Scottish Division 1, Dundee Win v Ayr United, 1pt @ 1.70 (William Hill) Spanish Primera, Barcelona Win v Athletic Bilbao, 2pt @ 1.20 (BWin) English Conference, Stevenage Win v Luton Town, 1pt @ 2.31 (Canbet) English Premier, Arsenal Win v WOlves, 1pt @ 1.26 (Pinnacle) Scottish Division 3, Queens Park Win v Montrose, 1pt @ 1.78 (Pinnacle) Spanish Segunda, Elche Win v Rayo Val, 1pt @ 2.06 (12Bet) Spanish Segunda, Murcia Win v Albacete, 1pt @ 1.91 (888 Sport) Spanish Segunda, Celta Vigo Win v Real Union, 2pt @ 1.80 (Bet 365) Profit/Loss Today: -3.21 Profit/Loss Total: -3.21

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.