Anita Lays Her Way Into Profit

Samba_SamPa

I'm going to run this alongside my quest for some nice Choos. Basically, following a day of madness, in which I went all ffallen and posted about 25 tips on sports-punter, I need to work my way back up to break even before the new site starts (maybe May). Although I posted ffallen amount of tips, I sidestepped the other thing he does (picking winners) and plumped for mainly outsiders which were mainly losers. As punishment, no matter how I do in the Choos thread, unless I repair the damage done yesterday and get back up to profit on sports-punter I shan't allow myself those sexy shoes. I had a good March on S-P, mainly laying NHL teams - and that's the path I will be following for the rest of April. I will also incorporate laying football teams too. The rules of S-P are that the maximum odds you can lay at are 3/1, so that will be the case here too (everything posted in here will be posted on S-P, and vice versa). What's the damage I need to rectify? :$ .... my balance is standing at -152.93pts (wp me :clap) So 153pts profit needed, 28 days including today to achieve it :hope

Re: Anita Lays Her Way Into Profit 5 footballing lays and a horse racing lay so far :hope Bolton v Aston Villa - lay Bolton @ 2.94 Preston v Watford - lay Watford @ 4.00 Stockport v Walsall - lay Stockport @ 3.20 Cheltenham v Lincoln - lay Lincoln @ 3.65 Catania v Palermo - lay Palermo @ 3.80 5.45 Haydock - lay Safran De Cotte @ 3.10 All lays are to a 10pt stake

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.