Rugby League: Good Friday Fixtures

Super League:

Friday 2 April 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifHull KR v Hull FC (12:45 BST) 2.26 27 1.9 100.33 %
maximize.gifSt Helens v Wigan Warriors (15:00 BST) 1.63 29 2.82 100.26 %
maximize.gifWarrington Wolves v Salford City Reds (15:00 BST) 1.14 42 10 100.10 %
maximize.gifHuddersfield Giants v Catalans Dragons (19:00 BST) 1.17 42 8 100.35 %
maximize.gifWakefield Wildcats v Castleford Tigers (19:30 BST) 1.51 32 3.25 100.12 %
Co-op:
maximize.gifBatley Bulldogs v Dewsbury Rams (18:30 BST) 1.36 25 3.5 105.90 %
maximize.gifToulouse Olympique v Leigh Centurions (19:00 BST) 4.5 27 1.22 107.74 %
maximize.gifKeighley Cougars v Sheffield Eagles (19:30 BST) 4.5 28 1.25 105.79 %
maximize.gifFeatherstone Rovers v Halifax RLFC (19:30 BST) 1.57 24 2.8 103.52 %
maximize.gifHunslet Hawks v Doncaster RLFC (15:00 BST) 1.02 51 17 105.40 %
maximize.gifLondon Skolars v Blackpool Panthers (15:00 BST) 34 67 1.01 103.44 %
maximize.gifRochdale Hornets v Oldham Roughyeds (15:00 BST) 3.5 21 1.4 104.76 %
maximize.gifYork City Knights v Gateshead Thunder (15:00 BST) 1.01 55 26 104.67 %

Re: Rugby League: Good Friday Fixtures Going with 3 today in super league. 3pts Wigan (+6) to beat St Helens Evs VC Wigan have been excellent this season and while I'd have Saints as marginal favourites for this derby with home field advantage, it would only be marginal. Paul Wellens is a huge absentee at the back for Saints IMO with Wigan suddenly having try scoring options from 1-13. I'm not 100% certain about Saints in the left centre either and Martin Gleeson will be all out in this match after his history with Saints. They may well lose something with Leon Pryce at full back rather than stand off. Wigan have Roberts, Richards and both Tomkins in tip top form at the minute and go to Knowsley Rd full of confidence. They have reminded me of Saints under Millward so far this season. Emotions will be high with this being the last derby at Knowsley Rd in the regular season but I think Wigan have it in them to ruin the party. Even if they don't win though I'm happy enough that they'll keep within 6pts. 3pts Warrington (-18) to beat Salford 10/11 Totesport Warrington have covered this handicap in 3 matches at the Halliwell Jones already this season and I think they'll make it 4 against a poor Salford side this afternoon. Warrington are full of points and generally aren't conceding too many with only Saints and Wigan putting 20pts on Wire this season. Salford are a poor side IMO. They beat Hull last week with the cameras inspiring them but they weren't all that good. Hull bombed a couple of chances. Ritchie Myler will be up against his old club and wanting to have a good game but I think Warrington have way too much power for the Reds and will win this by more than 18pts. 4pts Huddersfield (-14) to beat Catalans 5/6 Sportingbet Catalans haven't been too crash hot this season and they'll have to makedo without their full back Chris Walker in this match as he's suspended. Huddersfield will be keen to bounce back from last week's defeat to Saints but they have the quality to do a job to the Dragons. Brett Hodgson is in the squad and they are always a good side with him in their ranks. As well as missing Walker, Catalans will be without Oliver Elima, Raguin and Sa are also injured and Mogg's jumped ship and gone home so although the Catalans beat Hull KR last weekend I think they'll lose this and lose it heavily.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.