BBOTD - Monday 29th March

Re: BBOTD - Monday 29th March 16:00 Towcester The two top weights interest me here at very nice prices but with the King stable not in particularly good form I will be avoiding Little George. This leaves me with C'Monthehammers who returns to hurdles here today after unseating over fences LTO. His last run over hurdles was back in May 2009 where he was 8/12 off a mark of 122. Gets in off 120 here which is only 6lbs higher than his 5 length victory in this grade at Perth in April 2009. Scots Dragoon (115) was back in 3rd that day and has went on to win twice and place 3 times off marks ranging from 112-123. My selection is still lightly raced with only 8 runs to date so in my opinion, more improvement can be expected, stable is in form and sends just the one runner here and Paddy Brennan gets on board for his only ride of the day. 0.5pts Each Way C'Monthehammers @ 20/1 (VC Bet - BOG)

Re: BBOTD - Monday 29th March 440 lingfield charlie smirke won extremely well on pemultimate start and sure to be open to more under a more forceful ride after getting going far to late last time under an hands and heel ride this is rather weak even for the grade his last race was much stronger so big chance 1pt win charlie smirke 5/2 vcbet

Re: BBOTD - Monday 29th March 4.00 Towcester - Alteranthela win @ 11/1 betfred, willies bog Always been staying on at the end of his races suggesting stiff 3 miles will suit and he gets this today. Got beat by unexposed Ema Lavelle sort lto and the horse in 3rd finished 6th in the Neptune, so the form is solid. The latter is rated 127, so my selection running off 109 with 7lbs claimer could definitely be well in. Trainer and jockey combination had a nice winner on Saturday.

Re: BBOTD - Monday 29th March Towcester 5 00pm Amirico 1pt lay 3 other horses give a good score on form plus the race holds a few unkown types who could pull something out of the bag today Market odds are value imv as there is better value down the field and better form horses that will beat this lay,laying Goodluck Whatever You Bet Today

Re: BBOTD - Monday 29th March WOODLANDS GENPOWER 3.30 Towcester. 1 point win. Bit of a character, but can win this if putting it all in and with it looking sure to be a test of endurace, I think he's worth a bet. The track suits him, and that's a question that a few have to answer, so worth the risk today.

Re: BBOTD - Monday 29th March 4.20 Wolverhampton Highland River - has been needing a step up in trip on the flat and although recent wins have come at Southwell, he has won on poly, prev too. Well handicapped on his best form, so should give a good account under Jimmy Quinn if he stays. Possibly too big a price with hust five runners here. 18/1 Hills, 1 pt win.

Re: BBOTD - Monday 29th March 5.10 Lingfield: Bandear 0.5pts e/w @ 16/1 VC BOG Clive Brittain's 2 out of 2 at Lingfield today highlights his horses are in form. This horse ran well last summer from a mark of 63 and turns out today from 60 thanks to a below par effort on reappearance at Southwell this month. Surface may not have been ideal that day and with the run sure to have helped could be quite well handicapped stepped up to a mile today. Worth an each way punt IMO.