[URGENT] Giving away Irish Open Seat

pupsaa

Hi PL, Perhaps you remember my enthusiasm some weeks ago when i won a seat to Irish Open. It's just that now, a few days before the event, I'm facing some personal issues and won't be able to make it... Now, since I don't want to blow that win away for good, I asked paddypower if I can transfer the entry to someone else and they said it's fine. But, who ever wants to go, must decide until tomorrow (Tuesday) night. I'm guessing it's easier for someone from Dublin or UK to grab this opportunity. Seat is worth 3,500 euros. Now, I don't know if i should just give it for free or ask a small consolation fee for it :unsure Anyway, hope to see some replies soon.

Re: [uRGENT] Giving away Irish Open Seat

Hi PL, Perhaps you remember my enthusiasm some weeks ago when i won a seat to Irish Open. It's just that now, a few days before the event, I'm facing some personal issues and won't be able to make it... Now, since I don't want to blow that win away for good, I asked paddypower if I can transfer the entry to someone else and they said it's fine. But, who ever wants to go, must decide until tomorrow (Tuesday) night. I'm guessing it's easier for someone from Dublin or UK to grab this opportunity. Seat is worth 3,500 euros. Now, I don't know if i should just give it for free or ask a small consolation fee for it :unsure Anyway, hope to see some replies soon.
Hold that seat pupsaa!!! I'll take it and work out a deal for you

Re: [uRGENT] Giving away Irish Open Seat

Bri' date=' offer staking if you do a deal so that you dont have to fork out $$$$$$[/quote'] I already had a seat Joe but deal done with pupsaa on behalf of a mate who wanted to go :ok You can still stake me if you want €100 = 2% ;)