Wolverhampton 29th March (AW)

3.20 Wolverhampton Justcallmehandsome has shaped as though he is in good form recently totally outclassed 3 starts ago out of the handicap 11lb but still shaped well for most of the race but has since come out and put 2 good efforts in recently and only had the unexposed and useful looking dajen in front last time out over CD, and Kelly appears to get on well with the horse. 0.25pt e/w justcallmehandsome 3.50 Wolverhampton Interesting little race with some potentially useful 3yr olds. Breathless kiss has potential and has to be a concern with the Spencer & Ryan combination but been a little disapponting last 2 outings and also shown best form over 5f not 6f. So that leaves me with 2, one being Niran for Clive Brittian he won 2 ok races last year and was well held in group2 company but got back to winning ways on penultimate start up 4lb for that effort and although rather worringly never looked to be going anywhere last time out I feel that needs to be forgotten about hope he can bounce back with my fav jockey Callan on board and also stepping back in trip. Dusty Spirit was second to Jarrow on first start for over 130days and that was on the back of a busy 2yr old campaign with some useful placed form and J dean has got on well with this horse and gets to run off same mark todayif able to build on that second. 0.5pt win dusty spirit 0.5pt win Niran 4.20 Wolverhampton Hard to oppose William Way still well handicapped on old form and won extremely well on penultimate start and lost little in defeat last time out to the well treated kames park on his old form and might be worth another chance now stepping back up in trip he looks an out and out stayer these days. 1pt win williams way