Under The Gun

Hi, Been thinking about posting this for awhile. Irish Racing Placepots only. With the Tote you can do a 10c placepot 2 Selections Per race. Cost €6.40. My Local Paper has daily selections these are the picks. I've won and lost a few euro doing these so i'm going to keep track from now on! There are days that i miss doing the bets, this way i hope to be more focused. I'm also going to keep track of the return on level stakes €1 e/w. Dundalk26Mar10 1st race 6.30 Hampstead Heath / Flattery Banna Boirche / Russian View Zayaan / Miss Velocity Central Moves / Petit Chou Airspace / Desert Ben Emmpat / Estephe The Lubet.

Re: Under The Gun Tote Returns Below. It would have been nice to start with a win but hey when one starts posting, a losing streak surley follows. LOL. Hampstead Heath / Flattery Banna Boirche 2nd 1.80 / Russian View Zayaan / Miss Velocity 1st 4.60 + 1.30 Central Moves 1st 6.60 + 2.20/ Petit Chou Airspace 2nd 1.30 / Desert Ben 3rd 2.90 Emmpat 1st 4.60 + 1.30 / Estephe 3rd 1.10 Placepot Staked 6.40 Returned 0 Loss -6.40 Yield -100 €1 e/w Staked 24 Returned 27.7 Profit + 3.70 Yield + 15.41 The Lubet

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.