WWOLVERHAMPTON - 26Mar10

Tip Detail
Sport Horse Racing
Event WOLVERHAMPTON - 7:10
Selection MAN OF GWENT (bog) (Each-Way)
Strength 3/10
Date 26/03/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 15.00 (Back)
Reasoning WOLVERHAMPTON - 7:10 MAN OF GWENT Claming Stakes race for trainer P D Evans. Interesting to see the booking of P Hanagan with his current strike rate. Evans' Claming record is at 43% this year - 13 wins from 30. Hanagan also does well in these races - 23% in '09 and 29% this year. 11 wins from 48 last year and 2 from 7 this year. The selection is one of the outsiders but the only C&D winner.
Close Window

Re: WWOLVERHAMPTON - 26Mar10 Sorry these are late was rather ill last night (i know the first has gone but I wrote these up last night) 5.40 Wolverhampton Rathbawn girl is a f/c sp of 25/1 on ATR which looks huge and is currently trading at 12/1 on BF which i would be happy with in the morning. She is a prominent racer but never got that chance last time out and prior to that was raced over a mile which stetched her and has run her best races over 6f will tackle that tonight for the first time in handicap company and might be worth a chance in this weak field. 0.25pt e/w rathbawn girl 6.10 Wolverhampton Le Toreador didnt need to be anywhere near his best to land a 4 runner handicap a month ago over this trip at lingfield but he couldnt have been more impressive up 4lb for that effort can continue his good aw record with 3 wins from 4 so far and still looks to be improving. 1pt win le toreador

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.