Beaten favourite - paper trail

Whilst reviewing the day's results on the 24th March, I noticed that the 9:20 at Kempton was won by Royal Acclamation @ 9/1sp. Thirteen days prior to this race, the gelding started as a 4/1 fav and was beaten. So I listed all beaten fav selections for the next day, and the results have been quite interesting.... 3:00 - Jackers 3rd @ 16/1 3:05 - Lascalahall 1st @ 7/4 3:15 - Sibien 2nd @ 2/1 3:25 - Sir Peter 3rd @ 4/1 5:15 - Olifan D'oudairies 2nd @ 6/1 5:45 - Lambro 3rd @ 2/1 7:20 - Bohemian Melody 1st @ 11/4 8:50 - New World Order 3rd @ 13/2 In addition to the above, there would have been approx 11 other selections. In the above I have included all GB & IRE races. Obviously if it comes to using real money, criteria such as days since last run may be added, as several of the today's selections ran over 100 days ago and finished nowhere. I will post tomorrow's list in a short while.

Re: Beaten favourite - paper trail 26/3/10 Carlisle 2:10 - Eyre Square 2:45 - Of Course 3:20 - Deep Squeeze 3:45 - Storm Surge, Lerida, Troodos Jet Dundalk 6:30 - Kitchi, Parabola 7:00 - Russian View 7:30 - Miss Velocity 9:00 - Estephe 9:25 - Alroy, Force of Habit Lingfield 2:40 - Wotashirtfull, Dvinsky, Misaro 4:25 - Resplendent Ace, Prince Charlemagne, Mr Plod 5:00 - Negotiation Newbury 2:20 - Bluegun 2:55 - Harouet 3:30 - Polyfast 4:05 - Lord Ragnar Sedgefield 5:25 - Bewery Man Wolverhampton 6:40 - Novillero 7:10 - Hypnotic Gaze

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.