Super league Round 8 & Co Op Ch'ships

On Wigan -4 @ 10/11 skybet yesterday. Dined well on the Pies this season with 4 from 5. Just that Bradford defeat the party pooper. Playing some stirring stuff, and a massive crowd tomorrow will relish the visit of the reigning champions, who have yet to get started this season. Leeds have some big players in sinfield, hall, kyle L, buderous all rumoured to be back in the mix, but on present form wigan have to followed imo. Leeds already lost 4 matches, with only wins against the 3 worst sides in the league to their name. The Wigan back-line in scintillating form, with Roberts and Richards on 20 between them. Roberts can be had at 6/4 anytime try with the above firm, which won't last. The guy is playing out of his skin, and is pure shit off a shovel when the half chance arrives. Hat-trick last week when he ripped cas to shreds, and 3 braces also this term. Has been FTS in 4 of his 7 games. Paddy available @ evens, which is another good price, but waiting to see if bush or coady lines up first.

Re: Super league Round 8 & Co Op Ch'ships Leeds +6 @ 11/10 various I think i'm going with my gut feeling on this one, and that is Leeds to dig deep and at least keep it close. Sure, if it was the same team that lost to KR, i would be confident of backing Wigan considering the form they're in. However, the fact that returning players like Hall and Buderus are back in the squad makes me think Leeds mental strength will be bolstered as well as they're playing staff skills. Ok so there are still some doubts over fitness still- Sinfield looks like he may struggle to play any part; but Leeds have enough in there now, i believe, to compete. They have now got the WCC out the system and even though they've lost 4 already this season, it's not indicative that they've become a bad side. Wigan have trashed a few teams already- they're my pick for the regular season W/O Leeds or Saints- but i think they've still got to prove themselves and i think back to the Bradford match, where they hid away somewhat when they came under a bit more scrutiny.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.