To score 3, 4, 5 or more goals Gloryhunt..

Just finished work and in the mood for a new gloryhunt. I quite enjoy playing the match specials with Bet365 and in particularly enjoy the to score 3 or more (also 4 and 5 or more) and they are usually good prices aswell. Looking to see if I can make any profit from this type of bet and I thought doing a gloryhunt on here would help me keep a record. Starting balance will be £250.00. Just to begin with, stakes will start small and be set into 3. Small - £2.50, Medium - £5.00, Large - £10.00. Will change the stakes after bet 25 depending on balance. Will post tonights selections (If any) later on today.

Re: To score 3, 4, 5 or more goals Gloryhunt.. 4 for tonight to kick us off in this gloryhunt. Bet 1: Celtic to score 3 or more, £10.00 @ 2.50 (Bet365) = £25.00 Bet 2: Chelsea to score 3 or more, £10.00 @ 2.37 (Bet365) = £23.70 Bet 3: West Brom to score 3 or more, £10.00 @ 2.87 (Bet365) = £28.70 Bet 4: Three bets above in a trixie. £10.00 (£2.50 each bet) returns (Bet365) = £92.27

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.