Both Teams to Score Hunt

Marcus1874

I think that in theory this is a very good market, seeing as the aim of football is essentially to put the ball in the back of the net, every team is capable of doing this in a match, whether it be by great play, or a dodgy penalty. I put £10 in my bank at the weekend, but lost £2 on a BTtS accumulator. So the balance for this hunt will be the remaining £8. I'll be looking to withdraw here and there, and to start with the stake will generally be £1. If I get a win or 2 under my belt, it'll increase. No set target just now, but if I can at least make the £8 last until the 20th of next month, it'll not be a complete failure. I'll generally be looking for evenly matched games, and I'll sort the table into the top goal-scoring teams and try to include these, but really, any team can score in 90 minutes so I won't be doing too much research. First bet of this hunt is... Bet Number 1

3-fold
Middlesbrough v Preston Cardiff v Sheff Utd Leicester v Reading
£1 returns £6.87

:cheers

Overall

Number of Bets: 14 Wins: 2 Losses: 10 In-Play: 2 Starting Balance: £6 Current Balance: £5 Profit/Loss: £1 Withdrawn: £0

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.