Racing Post for Germany

Heyo just have a question, and may someone of you can help me :) im living in germany, bavaria in munich and im very much interested in horse racing since my childhood... ...thats why i wanted to buy several times a racing post in munich, but .. since 2 years the service for southern germany is closed...so i cant buy an originial racing post in germany! Now my question: i guess several guys of you live in the uk and are able to subscribe to racing post... if so ... i wanted to ask if someone of you could be that nice to purchase racing post and post me all 30 exemplars every month to munich with one package.... logically i would transfer the money to you for the subscription + postal charges + some extra money every month... half before the month the other half after i got my 30 racing post every month. I know its a strange question and nobody is interested to have some extra 'work' every month but it would be very very cool :notworthy for me, as thats the only way to purchase originial RP Sorry for my english and the bold question tough ! sincerely max

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.