Wolverhampton 18th March (AW) (eve)

Sorry these are brief Cheltenham rules the roost this week even for me!! 6.45 Wolverhampton Thunderstruck ran a good race in defeat last time out clearly in real good heart currently and runs off same mark today loves get his own way up front and should get just that especially from stall 1, Perpetually may remain the biggest threat if coming on for the run as he remains unexposed and same can be said for the useful looking december draw. 0.5pt e/w thunderstruck 8.45 Wolverhampton Granny Mcphee may be worth another chance in this company, was a good second to the useful franco is my name 3 starts ago followed that up with an extremely good win in similar race clearly found the race coming too soon the next day to follow up had a few weeks off up 5lb for that win which is offset by a capable 7lb claimer. 0.5pt win Granny Mcphee

Re: Wolverhampton 18th March (AW) (eve)

Tip Detail
Sport Horse Racing
Event Wolverhampton - 7:15
Selection Lady Eclair (Each-Way)
Strength 5/10
Date 18/03/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 8.00 (Back)
Reasoning Wolverhampton 7:15 Lady Eclair Debutant from M Johnston & J Fanning partnership. Cost 360,000gns, sired by DANEHILL DANCER. Dam was a dual 6f-1m at 2 and from a high-class family. I oppose the favorite (BENEATH) with it not having T P Queally like lto. An apprentice takes over and it might effect his progress. Second favorite IPTKAAR have not raced since October and on his AW debut.
Close Window

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.