17.03.2010 Polish Cup

Lechia Gdansk-Wisla Krakow Tipp:Wisla Krakow@2,20 Stake:6/10 Bookmaker:Bet365 Starting date:17.03.2010 17:00 Wisła in the strongest composition. Admittedly Ba and Malecki won't play, but Wisla have the very wide and aligned staff and the lack of these players should not be a more considerable problem. Lechia also in the strongest squad. Both teams are treating this match seriously... Wisla is a team for the class better and if today she plays effectively I am expecting the massacre. Wisla in this round is playing well, but she is lacking the effectiveness. Today's guests in this round not yet won, what more-they didn't even scored a goal, but in my opinion today it will change. After the weekend a coach Skorza was dismissed,and Henryk Kasperczak, who years ago celebrated most successes with this team became the new coach of Wisla. Certainly Kasperczak will want to win in him debut. In the last match Wisla drew on the away with Jagiellonia 0-0. Wisla footballers played very well. From the beginning they imposed their style of the game upon rivals and they dominated on the court. Great functioned wings, Wisla created many goalmouth situation, but an effectiveness was missing. I will also add that Jagiellonia is in the delicious form and at the own stadium she is very strong. In earlier matches-with Arka and GKS Wisla also played well, but ineffectively. Today footballers of Wisla will certainly want to compensate fans for the awful round beginning. Lechia in this round is in poor form. Admittedly Lechia footballers didn't lost none of 3 matches played in the spring round, but the style of the game of footballers of Lechia is weak. In the last match Lechia won on the away wist Slask 2-1, but Lechia footballers were very lucky in this match. Slask played better, he had more from the game, but great acquitted himself goalkeeper of Lechia-Paweł Kapsa. He was the best competitor of Lechia in this match. Lechia was playing very poorly. Actions were very slow, the team lacked the idea for the game. Defenders are playing very poorly. Lechia didn't deal with pressing applied by players of Slask. How I already wrote in earlier analisys-Lechia is playing with system 4-3-3. What is a big mistake of the coach of Kafarski in my opinion. Playing without wingers is a bad idea IMO. Above all in this system in the team isn't taking place for Kaczmarek-best footballer of Lechia. Secondly Lechia is playing mainly with long balls what is being finished fatally. In poor form is, very unsteadily playing, defence of Lechia. In the offensive is also poorly... On the right side of defence fatally are playing Bak, and today opposite it will stand up well had at him disposal Kirm. The centre of midfield of Wisla is very strong and if Wisla footballers today will dominate this zone of courts, it for the victory will be for them very easily, or else playing without wingers Lechia will be forced to the game with long balls. I think that Wisla will win this match.

Re: 17.03.2010 Polish Cup I am qutie surprised JayJay is against his own team, Lechia in league is safe, the only thing they can fight for now is to do the demage in Cup. Wisla is far from optimal shape, 3 games in a row without even a goal scored. They sacked coach, hired new one, so what? Out of the blue will start scoring like machine? Maybe, but how can U trust them knowing that this is two leg affair. Imo Lechia can surprise here and get a draw. Just saw their starting lineup and I like it, and seeing all of their games thus far this season I think they have the weapons to surprise.

Re: 17.03.2010 Polish Cup Lechia Gdańsk-Wisła Kraków 0-0 -6 units Hobbit-You are right... biggrin.gif I am trying to be objective in judging my team. I go to all matches and I am shouting at the top of my voice behind LECHIA, but in betting isn't taking place to fondnesses.

Re: 17.03.2010 Polish Cup Of course, but there were some arguments against Wisla as well. Like not scoring goals and it happened again. 4th game in a row, and Wisla did not score a goal + a fact that this is a 2 legs affair ; ) anyway did not read the review of the game yet so definitely not going to be a smartass here hehe