Statistical Correct Score Betting for Football / Soccer - simplified now

Re: Statistical Correct Score Betting for Football / Soccer - simplified now European systems: Bet on Correct Score 1-0 + 0-0 --- Lechia Gdansk - Legia Warsaw with 1 + 1 units Bet on Correct Score 1-0 + 0-0 --- Bastia - Sedan with 1 + 1 units Picks based on league specific systems: - 20 --- Bet on Correct Score 0-0 for the game FSV Frankfurt - Union Berlin with 2 units @ 10.0 Bet on Correct Score 2-1 for the game Nimes - Ajaccio with 1 unit Bet on Correct Score 2-1 for the game Brest - Angers with 1 unit Bet on Correct Score 2-1 for the game Laval - Nantes with 1 unit Bet on Correct Score 2-1 for the game Metz - Chatearaux with 1 unit Bet on Correct Score 2-0 + 2-1 for the game Vannes - Caen with 1 + 1 units

Re: Statistical Correct Score Betting for Football / Soccer - simplified now At a loosing streak atm... but I think it will stop today European systems: Bet on Over 2,5 at the game Leverkusen - Schalke with 4 unit(s) @ odds of 2.01 (Pinnacle) --- Result: Bet on Over 2,5 at the game Dundee Utd - Motherwell with 4 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Over 2,5 at the game Benfica - Sporting Braga with 4 unit(s) @ odds of 2.21 (Pinnacle) --- Result: Bet on Score 2-1 at the game Leverkusen - Schalke with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 2-1 at the game Benfica - Sporting Braga with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 2-1 + 2-0 at the game Dundee Utd - Motherwell with 1 + 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 2-0 at the game Start Kristiansand - Molde with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 2-0 at the game Hamilton - Johnstone with 1,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 2-0 at the game Palermo - Bologna with 1,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 2-0 at the game Bristol - Southend with 1,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Coventry - Sheffield Wed with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Macclesfield - Cheltenham with 2 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Swansea - Ipswich with 0,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Hull - Fulham with 1,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game West Ham - Stoke with 1,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Aberdeen - St Mirren with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Malaga - Teneriffe with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Hannover - Köln with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Vitesse v Willem II with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Polonia Warsaw - Arka Gdynia with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Sion - Basel with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: League Specific Bet on Score 2-0 at the game Crystal Palace - Cardiff City with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 2-0 at the game Swansea - Ipwswich with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Reading - West Brom with 1,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Draw at the game Reading - West Brom with 1,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Under 2,5 at the game Reading - West Brom with 2 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Austria Wien (Vienna) - Wiener Neustadt with 1,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Nordsj. - Aalborg with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game St Gallen - Zurich with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result:

Re: Statistical Correct Score Betting for Football / Soccer - simplified now

At a loosing streak atm... but I think it will stop today European systems: Bet on Over 2,5 at the game Leverkusen - Schalke with 4 unit(s) @ odds of 2.01 (Pinnacle) --- Result: Bet on Over 2,5 at the game Dundee Utd - Motherwell with 4 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Over 2,5 at the game Benfica - Sporting Braga with 4 unit(s) @ odds of 2.21 (Pinnacle) --- Result: Bet on Score 2-1 at the game Leverkusen - Schalke with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 2-1 at the game Benfica - Sporting Braga with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 2-1 + 2-0 at the game Dundee Utd - Motherwell with 1 + 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 2-0 at the game Start Kristiansand - Molde with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 2-0 at the game Hamilton - Johnstone with 1,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 2-0 at the game Palermo - Bologna with 1,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 2-0 at the game Bristol - Southend with 1,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Coventry - Sheffield Wed with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Macclesfield - Cheltenham with 2 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Swansea - Ipswich with 0,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Hull - Fulham with 1,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game West Ham - Stoke with 1,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Aberdeen - St Mirren with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Malaga - Teneriffe with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Hannover - Köln with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Vitesse v Willem II with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Polonia Warsaw - Arka Gdynia with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Sion - Basel with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: League Specific Bet on Score 2-0 at the game Crystal Palace - Cardiff City with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 2-0 at the game Swansea - Ipwswich with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Reading - West Brom with 1,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Draw at the game Reading - West Brom with 1,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Under 2,5 at the game Reading - West Brom with 2 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Austria Wien (Vienna) - Wiener Neustadt with 1,5 unit(s) @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game Nordsj. - Aalborg with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result: Bet on Score 0-0 at the game St Gallen - Zurich with 1 unit @ odds of --- Result:
Hey good luck with this :) I have decided to place €5 per unit stake on all of the above with Betfair (where I will be subject to 5% commission on winning bets). Be interesting to see how it goes.

Re: Statistical Correct Score Betting for Football / Soccer - simplified now

Hey good luck with this :) I have decided to place €5 per unit stake on all of the above with Betfair (where I will be subject to 5% commission on winning bets). Be interesting to see how it goes.
Ouch got my fingers burnt today - lost around €110 so around a 20 point loss - taking into account whatever prices I got in BF and any commission paid.

Re: Statistical Correct Score Betting for Football / Soccer - simplified now because of the big loosing days on friday and saturday i took sunday of... whcih has been a great winning day but tahts not worth a cent because i did not bet on the picks. well it has been much work and i am kinda frustrated that it doesnt worked out that well as i hoped so far. i am taking this as a sign that i should stop that and will stop these correct score things and concentrate on other things.