Alexmac's Festival Thread 2010

The best 4 consecutive days racing of the entire year are here :) I have been following a list of horses all season, and have seen some success. The knowledge my initial thread has given me has given me a good idea of who I want to be backing in each of the Festival races. I shall be using this thread to display my fancies on each day of the Festival, and pass comment on how the selections fared. Obviously, the hope is to show a healthy profit come Friday. All of your thoughts, input and advice are warmly welcomed too, so if you agree/disagree with any of my selections then feel free to jump in :) All the best, and heres to a profitable Festival for all :)

Re: Alexmac's Festival Thread 2010 From my thread, and various other sources, I have come up with the following ante-post portfolio for the Festival: Champion Hurdle - PUNJABI - 2.5pts e/w @ 12/1 World Hurdle - POWERSTATION – 2.5pts e/w @ 25/1 World Hurdle - TIDAL BAY 3.5pts e/w @ 7/1 Ryanair Chase - BARBERS SHOP – 5pts WIN @ 6/1 Arkle - SOMERSBY – 5pts win @ 8/1 Neptune Novices Hurdle - FINIAN'S RAINBOW – 2pts e/w @ 14/1 Gold Cup - KAUTO STAR 5pts WIN @ 5/4 Supreme Novices Hurdle - OSCAR WHISKY 2.5pts @ 20/1 And 11pts E/W @ 12/1 (Paddypower) – Dunguib refund RSA Chase - PUNCHESTOWNS – 5pts WIN @ 3/1 Champion Chase / Gold Cup Double – 10pts win KAUTO STAR (11/8) and MASTERMINDED (7/4) Triumph Hurdle - CARLTO BRIGANTE – 2.5pts E/W @ 7/1 Mares Hurdle – Voler La Veddette – 10pts @ 9/4 Jewson – Marty’s Mission – 1pt E/W @ 25/1 and Rivaliste - 3pts WIN @ 7/1 and The Hollinwell – 2pts e/w @ 10/1 Grand Annual – French Opera – 2.5pts E/W @ 10/1 Fred Winter – Capellanus – 5pts WIN @ 9/1 and Bothy – 2pts e/w @ 12/1 Albert Bartlett – Tell Masssini - 5pts WIN @ 4/1 Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle - RESTLESS HARRY – 3pts E/W @ 6/1 Bumper – Drumbaloo – 2.5pts E/W @ 14/1 Kim Muir – Heathcliff – 2.5pts E/W @ 16/1 TREBLE – 3pts – Karabak (without Big Bucks) @ 5/2. Kauto Star @ 4/6 and Quevega @ 5/4 140pts staked.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.