multiple betfair multiples

newestpunter

yep, i used the word multiple twice turns out, on betfair multiples you can lay multiple scores in the same game so i have placed the following bet 1 Man Utd v Fulham - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 0 - 1 AND 1 - 1 AND 1 - 2 AND 2 - 1 AND 2 - 2 @ 4.28) 2 AC Milan v Chievo - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 0 - 1 AND 0 - 2 AND 1 - 2 @ 8.2) 3 Genoa v Cagliari - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 0 - 1 AND 0 - 2 AND 1 - 2 AND 2 - 3 @ 5.17) 4 Juventus v Siena - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 0 - 1 AND 0 - 2 AND 1 - 2 @ 9.25) 5 Parma v Atalanta - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 0 - 1 AND 0 - 2 AND 1 - 2 AND 2 - 3 @ 3.59) 6 Barcelona v Valencia - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 0 - 1 AND 0 - 2 AND 1 - 2 AND 2 - 3 @ 9.4) 7 Villarreal v Xerez - Correct Score (Laying 0 - 0 AND 0 - 1 AND 0 - 2 AND 1 - 2 @ 8.98) thats a tenner @ 3.6 i have essentially laid the following teams: fulham, chievo, cagliari, siena, atalanta, valencia, xerez - the combined odds for laying these teams would have been 2.35 heres hoping we have found a nice formula - we essentially need the home team to score a goal and we are virtually there :hope

Re: multiple betfair multiples most games were comfortable so lo and behold i tune into the final game at about the 88 min mark expecting a comfortable win and notice milan 0-0 chievo bollocks :wall until the 90th minute when seedorf bangs home the winner :nana first multiple yields a winner

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.