Exeter Tuesday 9th March

3.30 Newbay Bob - Jumping can sometime go to pieces as proved by last outing at Plumpton. Only win came at Exeter 2 runs ago over 3M and has also been placed on his other two outings at the track. Henderson takes off the 7lb which if his jumping stays together makes him look very competitive here.

Re: Exeter Tuesday 9th March 15:30 Exeter I fancy last years winner Teaming Rain to follow up with a win in this contest for the 2nd year on the trot. First of all he is 2lbs lower than his win in this last year and he also has McLernon on board who takes off a further 3lbs. This means he should be very well weighted and should have strong claims in this race. He has not won since that race but was a good 3rd LTO over a similar distance off a mark of 113. The drop down to a mark of 111 will help his claim in this race. He would prefer if the going was slightly softer in my opinion but I still feel he can win in these Good To Soft conditions that have been declared for today. All the horses other wins have came in Ireland and this will be only his 2nd appearance at Exeter at a track which I think suits him very well. He is definately better right-handed considering all his wins have been on right-handed tracks. 1pt win Teaming Rain @ 17/2 (Betfred - BOG)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.