Lay Fav Away/ bet 4 corrrect scores

Hi, I am new to this forum, and this is my first time posting. I have been using this system for the last 8 games and so far its going well. Basically you lay a strong favourite who is playing away, between 1.2 and 1.9, and then bet on 4 correct scores to dutch. As an example I will be betting on the Reading v Aston Villa game tomorrow, as follows Lay Villa 1.89 £20 bet on 4 correct scores to dutch 0-1 8.20 £4.61 0-2 10.50 £3.60 1-2 9.20 £4.11 1-3 19.5 £1.94 Stake £14.26 Profit if any of these scores wins is £23.56 =2.65 odds So you will lay at 1.89 odds, and bet on 2.65 odds I would not be making this bet if Villa were playing at home, but there is less risk, when the favourite is playing away. I did the same bet on the Wolves v Man Utd game today, United winning only 1-0, with Rooney not playing I thought this was a good bet. You will win if there is a Reading win , or a draw, or if Villa dont win by 3 goals or more. Obviously its all about choosing the right game, but with careful analysis it can be done. I would be interested to hear you views

Re: Lay Fav Away/ bet 4 corrrect scores

bet on 4 correct scores to dutch 0-1 8.20 £4.61 0-2 10.50 £3.60 1-2 9.20 £4.11 1-3 19.5 £1.94 Stake £14.26
Do you always back the same correct scores?
You will win if there is a Reading win ' date=' or a draw, or if Villa dont win by 3 goals or more.[/quote'] Villa winning 2-3 would be a danger too (this is a win by only 1 goal). You are right, though, it probably comes down to game selection: choose games where the away fav doesn't score much away and/or have a key player or two missing. I look forward to seeing your progress on this. -SilkBC

Re: Lay Fav Away/ bet 4 corrrect scores You could substitute the 1-3 score for 0-3, but I feel there is more of a chance of the underdog scoring at home, if the score is 0-2 at any stage you could trade out at 0-3 to reduce your lose,but this depends how the game is going, 0-2 is deceiving, the team leading usually relax a little when 2 goals up, so I think a 1-3 scoreline is a better risk,it also means that if the underdog scores first, 3 of you correct scores are dead.