"The Less Obvious"

hello everyone,reading the forum daily and decided to share with you how i pick teams,my "system". before i forget,my thanks to jtw, muppet and the other guys(sorry im forgeting your nicks) that doing a great job. my way of picking teams: 1)matches with odds between 1.80-2.40. odds between 1.80-2.10 =draw odds between 2.10-2.40 =outsider win(home or away) i will give you an example hansa rostock vs ahlen 1.80-3.70-5.30 from h2hstats.com site. to pick a team i check first: home's team last two games must be draw's or defeats. away's team last two games must be draws or one win. h2h stats. for this game since those conditions are met and the odds are 1.80 =draw friday's selections are: ahlen-draw anger-draw omniworld-win accum asking doubles. ps:sorry for my english i know they are terrible. and since we talk about big odds here any help how to play the games(asian,accum,singles)would be great.

Re: "The Less Obvious" Wow.... I admire you, Upsidedown.... 98 years old and still coming up with betting systems:loon....I thought I was old, but you beat me hands-down :ok PS I've just realised..... perhaps your name means you are only 68 (98 upsidedown.... get it? :cry)

Re: "The Less Obvious" actually is 98 minus 68:) ahlen-draw 0-1(5.30):wall anger-draw 1-2(4.40):wall omniworld-win postponed close one i choosed what to play for the weekend ,but the games are too many(11 selections)and im not sure how to combine them. any help from the system's experts would be great.