DJB1982's Fruiy five-a-day challange

DJB1982

Well, as a long term lurker, and gambler (why else would i be here!), i've decided to do a small challange of my own...Taking my mothers advice to always make sure i get my five-a-day, i'm going to ditch the fruit and veg and go for a 5% increase in my bank every day...hopefully, i'll get to pay for my summer holiday with the proceeds! Now, in years of gambling, i've always looked at high odds and outsiders to try and get the bankroll building as quickly as possible but i'm going to go for the slower steady approach this time to see if i fair any better. I'll be betting and laying, and also trading if necessary.... I actually started this yesterday with a £100 which was sat patiently in my betfair account. Having won around £22 on Phil Taylors darts match, i picked up another £10 on the Santos game last night so i'm already 30% up on the original bank. From now on, i'll post my bets here - i'm hoping the fact that i keep people up to date might stop me blowing the lot on stupid bets! So Bet 3 Bohemians v's Sporting Fingal (LOI) £31.85 @ 1.46 :hope http://fiveraday.blogspot.com/

Re: DJB1982's Fruiy five-a-day challange

So Bet 3 Bohemians v's Sporting Fingal (LOI) £31.85 @ 1.46 :nana
Things didn't look all too good for Bohemians for the first 70 minutes or so, so after they scored a penalty, I did the decent thing and greened up.... Bet 3 - Won £9.91 Starting Bank - £100.00 Current Bank - £141.76 http://fiveraday.blogspot.com/

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.