Double Trouble

fkiely

This is a simple experiment really. In the last few months I’ve been fortunate enough to win quite a bit gambling and thus I’ve decided to undertake a new strategy as I believe it could have higher dividends and provide a stable income per se.

In basic terms it’s quite straightforward.

I’ve set aside £1,000 for the duration of this trial. I’m prepared to forfeit the whole balance if it all goes pear shaped so in essence I’m only gambling what I can afford to lose.

The balance shall be adjusted weekly to reflect the previous seven days fluctuations.

Each day a twentieth of the weekly balance can be gambled upon. (i.e. £50 per day for the first week)

Thereafter the new budget is a twentieth of the new balance.

Each day I shall select two football teams to back, either in a double or two singles. These can come from any of the major European Leagues or cups and will be predominantly from England, Spain, Germany and Italy.

If the selected teams are below evens they must be put in a double. If they are trading above that, they can be placed in either a double or two singles.

The aim is to see how profitable this system can be. As aforementioned I’m prepared to lose the whole amount. Or in the highly improbably situation if I reach £10,000, then I’ll call it quits also. If I was a gambling man I’d wager the former is more likely than the latter, but nevertheless we’ll give it a go.

Re: Double Trouble Right here goes then. Two selections tonight. Bray Wanderers - Dundalk Going for an away win here. Dundalk have reinforced quite well in the off season and have assembled a decent looking squad for the start of the season. Bray are the complete opposite however, what with them only finding out they'll be in the top division a few weeks ago. Always a bit wary of backing sides on the opening day but really do fancy Dundalk tonight. Chateauroux - Bastia Have to take the home side here. Massive game for them and in particular Papin who could go if they lose. Whilst only seperated by one place in the table Chateauroux should be well up for this while Bastia seem consigned to relegation already. They have also failed to get a single win away from home all season and that's enough for me to take them. Dundalk and Chateauroux double : £50 pays £164.88 Balance: £950 Profit/Loss: £0 Win Percentage: 0%

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.