My Picks + Plateau System

Hi, I will be picking football matches from major leagues worldwide, where I think I have an edge and bookie odds represent a value bet. I will be using Plateau system, this is a real life system so I will be using real money to place bets at Pinnacle. I will bet 1% of my bank and continue to flat bet until my bank grows by at least 25%. Then I will recalculate the 1%. I started with £1,000, I will bet £10 a game until my bank grows to at least £1,250. At that point, I would refigure my unit to £12,5. It would stay there until I reached at least £1,562. That way my actual risk reward ratio doesn't get too high. The other thing that I will do that is unique and rather arguable is that I will not lower my bet. I will be covering two results (home win or draw, away win or draw). Each bet will be a singles slip and will not be a combination. I will bet 1% of my bankroll on two results. Example:TEAM1 : TEAM2 Singles: Pick 1 Home Team to Win Stake Amount: % will vary based on odds offered Example:SAME-TEAM1 : SAME-TEAM2 Singles: Pick X Draw Stake Amount: % will vary based on odds offered Current bank: £1022.78 Total staked: £30 Number of bets: 3 Winning bets: 3 Losing bets: 0 Strike rate: 100% Yield: 75.9% Profit (or Loss): £22.78 Streak: WWW --------------------------

Re: My Picks + Plateau System Argentina » Primera Division Today, 04 Mar 2010, 21:00 Chacarita Juniors - Gimnasia L.P. Single 1: Chacarita Juniors - Pick 1 to Win Stake: £6.24 @2.18 Single 2: Gimnasia L.P. - Pick 2 to Win Stake: £3.76 @3.62 [url=http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/argentina/primera-division/chacarita-juniors-gimnasia-l-p-162797/]Result: 0-1 WON: £3.61 Profit :hope

Re: My Picks + Plateau System Good luck with this, Blackstone :ok. One question..... for your first selection (Chacarita v Gimnasia), wouldn't you get a better potential return by "laying" the draw on a betting exchange ?

Re: My Picks + Plateau System Hi Grex :) Thanks for your wishes. I am currently using pinnacle, I am not so familiar with betting exchange, but I did check the betfair for laying draw, and if i would stake 1% so £10 @ 3.5 > bet wins you make £35, but liability is £25. Do you think from your experience it would be better to use exchange when covering two results, backing and laying ? I seen in this example that odds at betfair were even better now, than at the time I wagered via bookie.

Re: My Picks + Plateau System A quick calculation shows that laying the draw on Betfair (current lay odds 3.5) would give you a yield of 38% after commission is deducted.... your 2 single bets would give you a yield of 36%. That's not a big difference, but over a period of time, it could make a significant difference to your profits. One problem with betting on exchanges for relatively obscure matches is that there may not be very much "liquidity" until a few minutes before kick-off. Therefore, for the purposes of demonstrating the success (hopefully :hope) of your system, it may be better to stick to Pinnacle odds :ok

Re: My Picks + Plateau System yeah Grex did you take my pick and bet ? I took your advice and bet same amount as i am betting on pinnacle but I layed draw on betfair for a test, and you are absolutely right about that liquidity could be the problem in the future. Now I wanted to ask you since you have more experience than me, do you also use some sort of systems, do u use flat stakes like £5 - £5 or they vary by odds.

Re: My Picks + Plateau System

yeah Grex did you take my pick and bet ?
Unfortunately, NO :sad
Now I wanted to ask you since you have more experience than me' date=' do you also use some sort of systems, do u use flat stakes like £5 - £5 or they vary by odds.[/quote'] I wouldn't say I have more experience than you..... only more posts on PL ;). Generally the various systems I post on this forum go for the same return on each bet, i.e if the odds are 1.5, the stake will be double that for a selection at odds of 2.0.... but I'm not saying this is the best strategy for all systems.

Re: My Picks + Plateau System France»Ligue 2 Today, 05 Mar 2010, 20:30 Le Havre - Dijon Single 1: Dijon - Pick 2 to Win Stake: £4.22 @5.01 Single 2: Draw - Pick X to Win Stake: £5.78 @3.66 This game could be pretty tight but since draw or away team win % has slightly more chances and way better odds i decided to pick Dijon to win or draw, altho LeHavre could also take it. :hope Result: 1-1 WON: £11.15 Profit

Re: My Picks + Plateau System Spain»Segunda Division Today, 05 Mar 2010, 21:00 Gimnastic - Salamanca Single 1: Salamanca - Pick 2 to Win Stake: £4.53 @3.98 Single 2: Draw - Pick X to Win Stake: £5.47 @3.29 :hope Result: 1-2 WON: £8.02 Profit

Re: My Picks + Plateau System Parlay/Round Robin Doubles VfB Stuttgart to WIN @ 3.83 Kasimpasa to WIN @ 3.11 STAKE: £1 Werder Bremen - VfB Stuttgart to DRAW @ 3.70 Kasimpasa to WIN @ 3.11 STAKE: £1 Kayserispor to WIN @ 2.48 VfB Stuttgart to WIN @ 3.83 STAKE: £1 Kayserispor to WIN @ 2.48 Werder Bremen - VfB Stuttgart to DRAW @ 3.70 STAKE: £1 :hope LOST: £4

Re: My Picks + Plateau System lol, you can check the dates or history, all i ever do is add a result update, of if i make a typo mistake, but If you don't like that - then i will not add the rest of the picks, I mean im only posting it to share it, but okay do your research yourself then, as i dont need to waste my time posting here anyway.

Re: My Picks + Plateau System

Come on lads..... Serbia v Slovenia... what happened to ex-jugoslav camaraderie? :unsure
yeah, what happened :loon blackstone, I apologize if my 'tone' offended you. I wasn't saying that you were cheating and changed your tips, I just was pointing that you could do that. This is the forum with more than 40,000 members and rules like this are introduced in order to prevent people from doing nasty things. This specific rule I mentioned is introduced to deter cheating, but also to make sure that members who post in systems and strategy forum get credibility they deserve - otherwise every single post could be doubted after few days. Let's behave like adults and back to business ;) :ok