BEST Bet Of The Day 3/02/10

WOLVERHAMPTON 14:30 (GREAT OFFERS AT WOLVERHAMPTON-RACECOURSE.CO.UK HANDICAP (CLASS 6)) Horse Name: Muktasb (USA) Noted Eyecatcher: Wolverhampton (A.W.), 12 Feb 20105f 216y Handicap (Div 2) (Class 6) (4YO plus) Sean Palmer (7) D Shaw Winner �1,706 - 10 ran Standard My Note This horse had an amateur on board and it showed the horse came at the end of the race easily and with more to come and the young jockey could not handle it Has run really well since this run a very good run at Kempton 14th Feb just getting caught on the line from Don Pele Then finished in 7th place at Lingfield on the 23rd Febuary but the true story of the race was that Muktasb was stuck behind a wall of horses with the jockey holding a double handful but with no racing room Last time out the amateur never got the horse in the race M Lane takes the ride today a useful 3LB claim and given a low draw I fully expect a win 1 Point Win

Re: BEST Bet Of The Day 3/02/10 4.10 Folkestone Ya I Know Win Knighton Coombe will most likely go off as favourite but for me is unproven on the ground. Todays race will be a huge stamina test on heavy ground over 3M 7F. Ya I know carries 10 stone dead has won on heavy ground at Market Rasen and was succesful last time out at Bangor on soft over 3M 6F so stamina will not be a problem and beat both Tarquinius and the Gangerman in the Bangor race.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.