System with combination

Hello, I think that only good way to win is playing on big odds. Latey I had succes chosing some games with odds from 3.00 to 5.00. I ususaly play system 2 out of 5 games and with wining two games I return money. What I want to ask does someone have decent system for odds betwean 2.00 and 3.00. I like to have space to miss one or two games as I newer like to depeand on all games I played that day

Re: System with combination If you are playing football, you will immidiately improve your chances by forgetting 1x2 odds, and studying asian handicap markets. I once myself frequented this forum, and had a few 'systems' on the go, but ultimately the only way I've ever been able to make consistent, and healthy profits, is by completely ditching any ideas for systems on 1x2's at all odds, and trying to find edges open in the might more generous asian lines. I know its not a whole lot of help, but these days, where Asian lines are very generous, and 1x2 odds still stingy in comparison, it's IMO, unless you are some sort of betting god, over the long run the only way to make money.