Wolverhampton 1st March (AW)

chris34

2.10 Wolverhampton Total impact continues in good form this winter mainly in claimers but proved he is on a workable mark back in handicaps last time out on fibresand perhaps not quite as effective on polytrack but nonetheless is still capable and was took out of a race on saturday clearly with this one in mind. Desperate dan has done little wrong lately admitly again mainly in claimers but is completely effective on polytrack and now drops 3lb below last win in handicap company and Callan a strong booking. 0.5pt win total impact 0.25pt e/w desperate dan 5.10 Wolverhampton Extremely hard race and it hard to rule out any of these at all, Ahmedy is clearly not straightforward having had to have plenty of breaks between races but did win over CD after nearly 3 years off the track back in october and was a good 4th last time out, usefully claimer back on board claiming 7lb again and should hold a strong chance. Kames park is heading right back to his best and is still well handicapped on his old form he is 3lb better off in handicap today after a good run in second under a pentalty for latest win and use of another useful claimer takes off a handy 5lb and could be dangerous if a strong pace is set. 0.5pt e/w Ahmedy 0.5pt win kames park 5.40 Wolverhampton Wavertree warrior is long over due a win and has done little wrong in defeat last 3 times and especially last time and should appreciate this step back up in trip, well in on old form and clearly in good heart although not won for over 3 years and would wanna back win only only an e/w option! 0.5pt e/w Wavertree Warrior

Re: Wolverhampton 1st March (AW) 14:10 I am eliminating Total Impact and Punching chances to win this race solely dawn to the draw in this 5F race. Leaving me with 4 selections. I think Ingleby Star will not be able to handle the 6lb given as its never won on AW above 64. LTO Desperate Dan finished 2 lengths second to Total Impact where he ran in mid of pack until last furlong. Grudge finished a further 2 lengths behind DD that day off 65 where he was held up in most of running. A change of tact in Grudge last 2 races where running prominently and finished 2nd and 1st accordingly. Leaves me with my selection Brierty who has never won on the AW over here but finished 3rd LTO over 1st attempt at 5F where from draw 11. I think it will be a tight race between 3 horses but with the youngster Brierty open to improvement I'll stck my neck out for the win. 15:10 Ahlawy - CD record of 3,3,2,1,1,1,1,4,2,4. With Fox on should be placed. 17:10 Kames Park - Finished in top3 last 9 races rising from 56 to 70 in the ratings. Last 3 races have been in a better class and Billy Cray takes a healthy 5lb off. Win

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.