A group effort: How good is PL? [7 Accus | +£133.47 | Yield: 211.86 %]

Jenspm

Right, here's the idea of this thread: at every possible day, when enough matches are played, I will compile up to several accumulators based on predictions from various users of The Punter's Lounge. I'll try to keep it to one pick per member, where possible, and, no offence, I will not be including those who post links to their blogs/web-sites. On some occasions, I might just lump in a team or pic that everyone seems to favor. It must be an actual TIP. Not a hunch, or a sentence like "I like the look of Burnley tonight tbh". A tip with stakes, odds, bookie and reasoning. Can be on the overs market, the corners market, 1X2, AH or whatever. Full credit will of course be given. I will not be using my own tips. I thought I'd start out with Trixies, Yankees, Super Yankees and Heinzes. If you have any other ideas, however, tell me and I'll of course take it into consideration. Now, I'd really like this to be a group effort where everyone contributes, so: If a tipster you love and enjoy makes a tip, post a link here and I'll (probably) include it. You cannot post your own tips, however. It will be a paper trail to start off with, but who knows, maybe this is the holy grail? :lol First day of this "project" is tomorrow, Sunday February 28th. This is because I'll be driving home at noon and won't be home before 3-4 or even 5 PM, depending on trafic, so I might not be able to submit/view today's picks in time So, as soon as your favorite, beloved tipster comes with a prediction for a Sunday game, post it here and we'll see how it goes. I know you all love me, but I won't be including my own picks so no use in posting them :rollin Come on PL, don't let me down - let's go beat some bookies :hope EDIT: GOING LIVE. As of March 8th, I will be betting my own money on these accumulators :)

Re: A group effort: How good is PL? Right, a Yankee for the early kick-offs: 12:30 Rangers DNB @ 1.61 TheFranchise 13:00 Spurs vs Everton over 2.5 goals @ 2.1 AJ 14:00 Milan -1.5 @ 2.06 blackcrow 14:00 Napoli - Roma both to score @ 1.80 AntoNescU 11 x £1 staked :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.