Rugby League: World Club Challenge, Super League XV - Round 4 & Co-op Championship

Big weekend of rugby league this one. WCC

chart_off.gifMelbourne Storm365" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,472031908,4,6,0,15); return false;">1.661.691.72Boylesports" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,472234971,8,11,0,6169); return false;">1.721.721.82.11.831.72William Hill" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,472032341,3,4,0,4); return false;">1.751.72Betfair" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,472034590,73,100,1,401); return false;">1.73
chart_off.gifLeeds Rhinos365" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,472031906,6,5,0,15); return false;">2.22.042.2Boylesports" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,472234969,11,10,0,6169); return false;">2.12.121.7222.1William Hill" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,472032339,21,20,0,4); return false;">2.052.09Betfair" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,472034588,73,50,1,401); return false;">2.46
chart_off.gifDraw365" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,472031907,18,1,0,15); return false;">192017Boylesports" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,472234970,16,1,0,6169); return false;">171717191719William Hill" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,472032340,18,1,0,4); return false;">1923Betfair" onmouseout="cellExit(this);" onclick="a(0,472034589,31,1,1,401); return false;">32
Super League:
Friday 26 February 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifHull FC v Harlequins RL (20:00 GMT) 1.22 26 5 105.81 %
maximize.gifWigan Warriors v Catalans Dragons (20:00 GMT) 1.18 34 6 104.35 %
maximize.gifSalford City Reds v Bradford Bulls (20:00 GMT) 4.33 23 1.35 101.50 %
maximize.gifSt Helens v Wakefield Wildcats (20:00 GMT) 1.22 26 5 105.66 %
Saturday 27 February 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifCastleford Tigers v Hull KR (18:15 GMT) 1.72 21 2.5 102.66 %
Sunday 28 February 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifHuddersfield Giants v Warrington Wolves (15:00 GMT) 1.72 20 2.25 107.34 %
Co-Op Championship:
Thursday 25 February 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifLeigh Centurions v Barrow Raiders (19:30 GMT) 3 24 1.58 100.79 %
Sunday 28 February 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifFeatherstone Rovers v Batley Bulldogs (15:00 GMT) 1.5 24 2.87 105.62 %
maximize.gifHalifax RLFC v Sheffield Eagles (15:00 GMT) 1.34 24 4 103.79 %
maximize.gifWidnes Vikings v Keighley Cougars (15:00 GMT) 1.09 51 11 102.79 %
maximize.gifToulouse Olympique v Dewsbury Rams (15:30 GMT) 1.36 24 4 102.50 %
Hunslet Hawks v Gateshead Thunder (15:00 GMT) 1.03 67 51 100.54 %
maximize.gifRochdale Hornets v Doncaster RLFC (15:00 GMT) 1.33 26 6.6 94.00 %
maximize.gifSwinton Lions v Oldham Roughyeds (15:00 GMT) 1.72 24 2.78 98.03 %
maximize.gifYork City Knights v London Skolars (15:00 GMT) 1.02 67 55 101.35 %

Re: Rugby League: World Club Challenge, Super League XV - Round 4 & Co-op Championshi Snaffled Melbourne @ 6/5 last weekend. They were +2 also. Simply for the reason, any Aussie rugby league side at odds against is madness. Thats not to say Leeds won't win this though. As happens every year, ALL the advantages are with English club for this wonderful occasion. If those advantages were reversed, it'd be Leeds + 20-30 absolute minimum. Both sides missing big players, Leeds' Donald and possibly Delaney, whilst Storm have some big guns out with orchestrator Cooper Cronk the biggest miss. The Rhinos have 4 games (+ 2 competitive friendlies) under their belts and the Storm have'nt played since last november, save for a runout against Harlequins last weeek. Even then, the odd superstar only put a 40 minute shift in. Can't help but feel this'll have a telling effect going down the stretch. Leeds have stuttered this season, but it's fair to say they've had this massive game as top of their agenda from day one. Storm are one of sports (not just rugby league) great success stories. Only formed 12 years ago in an untraditional league area, and they've won three grand finals ( two in the last 3 years) and several minors. They won last years from 4th position, but never had to beat any side that finished above them. They lost 9 league games from their 23 , so this is'nt an unbeatable outfit. Waiting on trycorer markets for the obvious . Looking at Bulls -10 (forgive me father for i have sinned) and Pies. Wet in the NW today, will keep tabs on the weather.

Re: Rugby League: World Club Challenge, Super League XV - Round 4 & Co-op Championshi Wigan - 10 @ 10/11 sportingbet. A standout h'cp which will go before long. The Pies on a roll with 3 wins from 3, including two convincing home wins that have covered the cap. Catalans missing their chief playmaker in bosc, winger Bell, and hit by the suspension of Olima in the pack. They've lost both road games this season, one by 12 and t'other by 8. Would expect Wigan to put further hurt on the french tonight, but the weather has been drizzling all day. Would'nt surprise to see an already dodgy surface cut up when the biff starts, which can play havoc with free flowing footie. Having a decent bet on this, so makes sense to cover stake with Wigan by 1-12 @ a generous 16/5 with s james. Amos Roberts is flying to carry on his late season form from last year. Scored in 7 of wigans last 8 homes, and has 6 tries already for this campaign. Scored most of them from the wing though, and is deputising at fullback tonight. Will probably go over, but playing Richards instead. Catalans have conceded 6 tries to opposing left wingers this season, with Quins' will sharp bagging a hattrick last week. Richards has crossed the whitewash in both Pies home games so far, and bagged in both Catalan games last year. Available at 5/2 (as is Amos) for a brace, but opting for the 8/11 for just the one. Tickle of Lee Mossop anytime at a huge 9/1. Loves the short bursts near to the line. Gone in already in the first home game. Still pondering bradford -8 at salford. Still can't trust them with decent money imo, Were turned over by the reds last year after beating St Helens a fortnight before. First Hull try before 13 min 30 secs @

Re: Rugby League: World Club Challenge, Super League XV - Round 4 & Co-op Championshi Couple for me tonight. -10 Wigan didn't last long but I'm just as happy to be on -12. I'd have it 16/18pts. 5pts Wigan (-12) to beat Catalans Dragons 10/11 Bet365 I'm liking the look of the Warriors this season. They look very very good in attack and their defence isn't bad either. They've got try potential all across the park, even in the forward line. Amos Roberts is off his tits at the minute while Richards and Goulding will always be sniffing a try. The wizardry of the youngster Sam Tompkins is really helping this Wigan side. Catalans have 3 defeats from 3 and will be without 2 key players in Bosc and Elima tonight. Add that to the fact they could be a bit leggy having had to play well over a half with only 12 men last week against a rampant Saints side. Until then, it must be said, Catalans were well in the game but I don't expect them to be tonight. Wigan have proved good front runners and shown they can win from behind as well and with Catalans missing key personnel I expect the Cherry and Whites to win this quite comfortably. 3pts St Helens vs Wakefield - Over 42pts 7/4 Stan James Matches between these two usually provide a lot of points. 5 of the last 6 have produced more than 42pts and the one that didn't was Wakefield's 22-20 win at Knowsley Road last year. Conditions might be a bit greasy but I still expect points to come tonight. Both sides have linebreakers and both sides have pretty good kickers. I wouldn't say either defence is watertight although Saints have the edge in that department. This is a line Saints could cover on their own if they get going but I'm confident with the likes of Jeffries and Brough pulling the strings that Wakefield will contribute to the scoreboard as well. You can get over 38.5pts at 5/6 but for the sake of 4 more points I'll take the much bigger price here.

Re: Rugby League: World Club Challenge, Super League XV - Round 4 & Co-op Championshi Giving the TV game a miss tonight. I don't think we'll be walloped though. Got an inkling this Hull side could be a bit overrated again. Having said that our game against the Storm last week was in really horrible conditions so we might be a bit leggy. We've got a decent enough record at the KFC Stadium though so I'm hopeful we'll be competitive tonight.

Re: Rugby League: World Club Challenge, Super League XV - Round 4 & Co-op Championshi Good day at the office. Nearly went nap, only the 9/1 shot not coming in. Richards goes berserk with 5 tries! Chuffed with the swerve of Bradford too. Pies - 10 :cash Richards anytime :nana Hull 1st try U 16 mins :drums Greg Inglis anytime try @ evens, bsq. This price won't last. Would expect it to dip to 10/11 at best and most probably 8/11 at some stage. Same with Billy Slater who can be had at 10/11 at the moment. Only reason for not having a proper lump on, is the lack of match fitness, as mentioned above, but these prices are a gift. Both try machines, whether in club football or on the international stage. Man mountain Inglis, has a career average of 1 in every 1.5 games, bagging 16 in 22 app's in the NRL last season, and a hat-trick in the playoff semi. Leeds are weakened down their right side with donald out, and young Kallum watkins due to play only his 3rd game on the wing. Inglis' direct opponent, Delaney, is fit to play , which is a bonus for leeds, but they have conceded to the oppo left centre 3 times already this season. Slater needs no intro. A box of tricks with a phenomonal record. Went over the whitewash 7 times in the playoffs, and has a career total of 93 in 148 apps'.

Re: Rugby League: World Club Challenge, Super League XV - Round 4 & Co-op Championshi York - 34 @ 10/11. Was on this last week before the postponement. York fielding their full strength team for this league opener, and have two decent wins in the NRC under their belts. London scholars are poor this time round, with three leatherings already. Conceded 34 tries in 3 games and have a match average of 60 pts against. Not easy to perform after a 4 hour coach journey either, and have an important home cup tie next week against a french outfit. Been a lot of rain in york recently with more expected today, but the moneys already down.

Re: Rugby League: World Club Challenge, Super League XV - Round 4 & Co-op Championshi Can't wait for the World Club Challenge tonight. Sure to be a great night of rugby. I'm all over Storm though. 4pts Melbourne to win World Club Challenge by 1-12pts 7/4 Blue Square This should be a belting game between a physical Leeds side and a very very good and highly skilled Storm side, even if they are missing Cooper Cronk. When Australia destoyed England at the JJB last year, 3 men were chief perpetrators. Billy Slater, Greg Inglis and Cameron Smith. Bad news for Rhinos fans. They are all Storm players. Leeds missing Scott Donald is a big loss given that he scored the only try of the night for the Rhinos when they beat the Storm 2 years ago. This is a stronger Storm side than that night though and I think they'll win. All 3 of Leeds' world club challenges have been settled by 8pts or less and I think this will be that tight tonight. Storm's quality should see them through but with fitness and time in the Aussies legs being a possible issue late on then Leeds could close any deficit but I think Storm will just have enough and expect them to edge a tight, probably low scoring match.