Kempton 24th Jan (AW) (Twilight)

chris34

5.30 Kempton Hard to see past top weight Franco is my Name, he is completely unexposed and done little wrong since his first handicap in november has since gone on to win 2 more times and seeks a four timer under a 6lb penalty which looks well within reach, Granny Mcphee who was second on last win boosted form on monday and he still looks well treated. Zero cool won last time out but up 8lb and that was his first win since maiden company so certainly one to treat carefully after 24 starts and only 2 wins. Chalice welcome could give him the most to think about having won tice over course and trip and up for that effort and ran out a good 2nd last time out up 1lb for that and had a few weeks to freshen up. 2pt win franco is my name 0.25pt e/w chalice welcome

Re: Kempton 24th Jan (AW) (Twilight) 5:30 Kempton: Mr Hitchens 1pt e/w 25/1 Ladbrokes Franco Is My Name looks very hard to beat however Mr Hitchens is capable on his day and won off well off a three pounds lower mark two runs back. Never sure which horse will turn up, but could easily spring another surprise and looks overpriced at 25/1.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.