Home team just has to score method

aatoo

Another fairly complex system ive been looking at. would like people to pick the bones out of it if possible. Ok here goes I tend to only go for home favs here who have a decent goal scoring record Back over 2.5 goals Example £2 @ 2.16 = £2.32 profit Dutch correct scores using roughly half of profit so £1.30 1-0 9.2 1-1 7.0 2-0 14.0 Backing with 1.30 in total gives a profit +2.74 So if it goes over 2.5 goals profit equals 2.32-1.30 if home team scores and its 1-0 1-1 2-0 profit equals £2.74-£2 Now i can see if very small profits but this can clearly be scaled up. thoughts please?

Re: Home team just has to score method so basically, your bet is for the home team to score? using your example; stake = £3.30 potential winnings = max. ~£1 Meaning you're betting on home team to score at odds around 1.3, lower if it were to go under. Of course, you do have security of the 0-3 result, but with home favorites, how often does that happen? Sounds like an intricate way of betting on the home team to score, so I guess you could do this if you manage to "create" odds larger than the "home team to score" odds.. I don't know how this'd work out in practice. I'd test it out on Man U - West Ham today, odds for Man U to score are at 1.01

Re: Home team just has to score method yeh exactly, seems to work well and also works on the markets that dont have home team to score. Like you say theres the added security of the +2.5 goals as well. For it to work well i tend to look for the odds of overs to be above 1.8

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Home team just has to score method

its a calculated risk. back tested this for last season and there was a decent profit in it. You can even squeeze in 0-0 to the correct scores and still make a profit
You get your stake back for 0-0 some insurance