Wolverhampton 22nd Feb (AW)

chris34

Subject to a 8am Inspection 4.20 Wolverhampton Interesting race for the grade with several of these in good form or unexposed. Flighty fellow got his head infront in a weak ameteurs event and unlikely to follow up in my opinion. Barodine won on penultimate start and last run can be dismissed as raced so wide in another weak ameteurs event but the most interesting runner has to be Mutajaaser, yet to win but is lightly raced and appear to be well handicapped on handicap debut last time out when only beaten a length behind a rather strange result and may be worth another chance off same mark today. 0.5pt e/w mutajaaser 4.55 Wolverhampton Cant see past the likely top 2 in the market, slightly favouring the likely second fav. Anyhow likely fav is to be Nanny McPhee who has given the opinion she is well handicapped having won very well off a mark of 55 over CD now rated 62 and put a top class effort in last time out chasing home the well handicap/unexposed Franco is my name, runs of same mark today and if getting a decent start for once she could be a threat to the likely second fav which is likely to be City High Kid who had been running over inadequate trips until running a lucky win out last time stepped back up in trip over this course, met trouble and appeared to have more up sleeve 3lb higher mark looks more than fair (I rated the win with a 5lb raise so by my ratings he is 2lb well off here), he hadnt won for a longtime but has an extremely good record on aw and has won off a mark 6lb higher and often strings several good efforts together when in form! 0.75pt win city high kid 0.25pt win Nanny Mcphee 5.55 Wolverhampton A day waited for a longtime and fingers crossed the meeting goes ahead, Orangeleg clearly goes well fresh, I totally disregarded him last time out because he had shown very little in a maiden on aw on debut clearly trained on a heck of a lot having won off 46 in summer on turf, then 3rd off revised mark then romped home off 52 on second aw start and although up 8lb he has the potential to be mid/high 60's if not a little more in my opinion he is clearly unexposed, and form looks solid enough of his last race with several good aw yard sticks for the grade. 2pt win orangeleg 2/1 bet365

Re: Wolverhampton 22nd Feb (AW) Good card here today and 8 races to keep us occupied after the racing fell cold to the cold snap yesterday. Robert Winston has two good ride today and I fancy him for the double with 4.55 Granny McPhee 1 pt win 5.55 Headache 1 pt win Both selections have wins and places over course and distance and stand at a nice weight for their races today. In the 2.40 race Duke of Rainford looks like good value, who was just held for third here last time out and before that won over 7 furlongs, is bottom weight here too which should be an advantage. 1pt win 9/1 Ladbrokes. Best of luck today Guys.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.