Betfair Poker Bonus

GeordieGaz

A guy rang me earlier from Betfair and asked me a few general questions regarding my poker, i.e. how often do I play, what games do I normally play etc... I was happy to answer them for him. He then offered me a promotional bonus, the offer was for me to buy in to a $55 tourney/sng with my own money and win or lose they would refund me the money early next week. Sounds Great. :ok Has anyone else had a call? Should I be wary of this? Is there anywhere on the betfair site where I can find out if I have any bonus's etc? :unsure

Re: Betfair Poker Bonus Actually, just found this email which was sent on 18th Dec 2009:

index_01.jpg
index_02.jpg
index_03.jpgindex_06.jpgUsername: GeordieGaz (Offer only applies to this username) Dear Gary, Play any tourney for free*! It's simple; pick the tourney you fancy on Betfair Poker, buy-in to that tourney up to the value of $50 and whether you win or lose, we'll refund your buy-in back to your Betfair account. So why not take advantage of our seasonal gift now, pick any tourney and we'll refund your buy-in up to $50. See you at the tables...and good luck. The Betfair Poker Team

Re: Betfair Poker Bonus

Play any tourney for free*
*Go read the T&Cs. :ok I got this too (but only $20 as I'm obviously a cheapskate), played a couple of coolers and then didn't get the money. They had to be finished by a certain date/time (not started). First game finished in time, but wasn't settled in my account til after the time, Second game dragged and didn't finish in time. I would expect you'll find the offer in the email has expired, but the telephone one may well be OK but you ought to check out exactly what conditions attach.