Need laying tool or spreedsheet

Box3r

Hello. I am new to this forum but i am watching it for a while. Is there some kind of tool that can help me to calculate fixed liability of my bank on 10 matches. Lets say i have 10 matches and if I lose everything i only lose 20% of my bank (or 30%, it doesn't matter). Odds would be around 1.70 - 2.40. I hope I explained it :) as my expression on English isn't very good. Thanks

Re: Need laying tool or spreedsheet your total liability for each bet should only be 2% of your total bank. If all 10 bets lose, you've only lost 20% of your starting bank. you could set up a simple formula to find out your stake: (2% / (1-odds)) = stake step 1: subtract 1 minus the odds step 2: divide 2 by your product from step 1 so if your starting bank was 100$ and you only wanted to risk 20% on 10 bets, you would only want to risk 2$ on each bet: Bet 1: (2$ / (1-1.70)) = 2.85$ is your stake Bet 2: (2$ / (1-2.40)) = 1.43$ is your stake In both instances, you would only lose a maximum of 2$ (2% of your starting bank of 100$) on each bet. After 10 bets, the maximum you would lose is 20% of your total bank. Ask me if this is not clear enough

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.