Lingfield 17th Feb (AW)

chris34

2.30 Lingfield Not a race to get to involved in with many of these poor stayers on flat and hurdles and hardly reliable but I tipped Colourful move last time out when 3rd over this CD off same mark last time out and if buidling on that should go close in a race that wont take much winning, he is 9lb lower than last win over this trip and Kempton. 0.25pt e/w colourful move 4.00 Lingfield Class 5 handicap with several long standing maidens that now look worth taken on until they can prove they do win the main one is one I have followed lately and that is Charlie Smirke often finds 1 too good! Aviso has to be of interest if money comes a previous group winner in germany not cut any mustard in this country since but if 200 days has brought some improvement about could be dangerous. But lastkingofscotland has been dropped dramatically in handicap (had to check several sites too make sure it wasnt mistake never seen such a drop) He has been dropped 16lb after an 'OK' performance in seller (didnt really live up to mark) but that was first run for over 50 days and also first time blinkers and if building on that and stripping fitter, returning to handicap company could be a shrewd move after a 16lb reduction in mark! 0.5pt e/w lastkingofscotland 4.30 Lingfield Franco is my name is the one of a couple of these that are currently unexposed, up another 4lb after winning 2nd race in a row in a decent field at kempton over slightly further previous win came over CD, O'neill back on board again and sound chance for hatrick. Freedom fire is probably the best saver has some sound efforts over this trip in handicap company off similar marks and finally proved he could win in maiden company and now if buiding on that could go well. 1pt win franco is my name 0.25pt win (optional saver dependant on prices) freedom fire

Re: Lingfield 17th Feb (AW) 16:00 Lingfield Two course and distance winners that I like here. Firstly Murrin is back down to a handy mark having won off three higher marks than he runs off today, one of which was over course and distance. Has also won over 7 furlongs at the course. Made his first run in three months over course and distance in a seller LTO, finished 4th and the 2nd that day re-opposes off level weights again but I feel Murrin will strip fitter for this race and will reverse that form. I Confess is another course and distance winner and had a good run over course and distance LTO when he finished 3rd off the same mark he runs off today, did have a 7lb claimer on board that day thought but Andrew Heffernan takes off 5 today. That was a tougher race than this and since 3 of his 4 Lingfield wins have all been off higher marks, he should be dangerous. 0.5pts E/W Murrin @ 11/1 (Betfred - BOG) 0.5pt win I Confess @ 9/2 (Betfred - BOG)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.