Southwell 16th Feb

chris34

Southwell used to be a goldmine for myself but probably the worst track of them all currently but have quiet a few fancy's today so fingers cross they pull off. 2.00 Southwell Fascinating 6f sprint although low class, there are plenty of inform sprinters in the lineup including last time out winner Fulford who won well enough for the inform Brittian yard but 8lb rise and outside stall I want to be against him, that leaves me with Fuzzy Cat and Angle of Attack. Fuzzy cat was second over CD 3 weeks ago off 53 which followed a win here in august over CD off a mark of 50, up another 2lb today but remain lightly raced and open to plenty of improvement. Angle of Attack could run well if following up a good second to ejeed on at kempton over 7f prior to that was second over CD behind Brazilian Brush who has let the form down massively and he looked well beat that day so siding for Fuzzy cat. 0.25pt e/w Fuzzy cat 3.30 Southwell Toby tyler looks massively over priced at 25/1, he goes well fresh winning on debut and also round here after 199 days last year look back on the replay of that race he certainly shaped as if a mile was well worth within his reach and although not lived up since then he maybe one you have to catch fresh and at 25/1 he is far too big! The other I will take is Snow bay 2 from 3 round here and has been a bit disappointing elsewhere often pulling too hard for her own good but Fairley has won on him and hopefully he can get him into a rythm of just a 3lb higher mark from last win round here. 0.25pt e/w toby tyler 25/1 bet365 0.25pt e/w snow bay 4.00 Southwell With nightjar in the lineup that has pushed 3 of the 6 runners out of the handicap, onceuponatime has looked in the grips of handicapper for now and carrying 5lb over weight looks big ask, Transmission similar story and 3lb out of handicap, Bel cantor is also out of the handicap but only 1lb and his main aim will be to get to the front and take this race he has run really well last 2 times over this course over 6f and 7f well within his reach and should get an uncontested lead in this lineup (although nightjar has been known to make the running). Nightjar is probably worth taking on currently although been placed over CD has failed to live upto his mark in my opinion. 1pt win bel cantor 4.30 Southwell Mainly been watching 3yr old races ready for the turf season but cant let Buzz Bird go past without a wager, he was a nose second last time out for first run for over 4 months form is looking rather solid with the winner going on to be a good second under a penalty and 6lb out of handicap and 1lb overweight and if that run can be repeated there shouldnt be a question off the same mark! 1pt win buzz bird

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.