10% Per Day Keeps The Doctor Away!

HampshireIan

OK, here's the plan. I'm starting with £25.00 and i'm just going to try my best to increase my pot by 10% per day. If I lose a bet or two then i'll just try and gently gain the loss back rather than chase too hard (yeah right :\) I'm starting one today and it will only run to the end of February then i'll start a new one each month on the 1st of the month and withdraw the lot, as long as it's in profit then start again each month with £25.00 Hopefully i'll try and get a steady winning flow going on. Most of my bets will be risky 0-0 type lays or slightly better odds but we'll see what takes my fancy. I'll try and post most of my bets up before they start but if not, if you need proof just ask and i'll post my balance up. For now, the bets will be on Bet365 as there are many more in-play games to go with but I may switch to Betfair next month (if still playing). OK, first bet today is: Palace v Villa - Over 2.5 goals £5.00 @ 1.25 to win £1.25 :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.