Warwick 13th Feb

chris34

2.15 Warwick Long run is an exciting prospect but even Henderson has stated this is a trial at this trip and he really shapes as if he is more of a stayer so at current price I am happy to take on at a short price with the second fav Take The Breeze found grade 1 company slightly too hot for him but had previously been running well in novice chases and ran out a dist winner at Newbury and Sunnyhillboy has gone onto frank that form, also Skelton back on board and appears to get on well with the horse. 0.5pt win take the breeze 7/2 bet365

Re: Warwick 13th Feb 14:15 - Take The Breeze @ 7/2 365 (bog) Long Run looks a very promising chaser but I'll side with Nicholls' horse here, looked very progressive this season, will enjoy the soft ground, Long Run is perhaps better over further, stepping back a whole mile here and whilst there is a doubt I'd rather side with Take The Breeze. 15:20 - Saphir Des Bois 15/2 Skybet - Kia Kaha 25/1 365 (bog) I think Jonjo's runners may be worth siding with in this one, stable coming into a bit of form with winners in recent days, looks to have targeted this race with two runns and may get the winner. Not sure which horse.