Best Bet Of Day - Sat 13th Feb

cc75

3.20 Warwick: The Vicar 0.5pts e/w @ 7/1 Bet365 BOG Is now 3lbs lower than last win at the time last year when defeating Sa Suffit giving it 4lbs from 133. That horse has went on to win from a mark of 144 so with Hen Knights horse running from only 130 today looks like it is entitled to go well. Definite signs LTO that a big run will soon be on the cards when running well for a long way over 3f further. Returned to ideal trip today has every chance in this contest IMO.

Re: Best Bet Of Day - Sat 13th Feb 15:05 Newbury I really like the unbeaten horse Get Me Out Of Here especially at the weights. He was last seen over course and distance back in November when he won by a length to Yetholm in Soft going. The 4th, 5th and 6th in the race have went on to win since one of which was Spirit River whowas 5 lengths behind him that day off level weights. Today my Get Me Out Of Here is 6lbs lower so I am confident the placings won't be reversed especially since my selection is running off better terms. This will be his toughest encounter yet without a shadow of a doubt as there are many in the field who have strong claims, especially with several these still unexposed and on the upgrade such as my selection. He should have more to come and can easily win off this sort of mark. 1pt win Get Me Out Of Here @ 7/1 (Bet365 - BOG)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.