New Handicap System

Formeye

Hi Guys and Gals, This is a 'new' system for rating handicap races. It is based on weight, form, distance and class. There is a value awarded for each of the categories. The value is determined by a variable set of circumstances, which is pretty mind boggling, to my tiny little brain at least. So I have got a programmer whiz kid buddy to make a program for it. You know, to work it all out for me so I don't get eye-strain and migrane/migraine, bad headaches. Anyway the idea is to look for races whewre just one horse stands hands above the rest. That's the idea anyway. Thing is there is usually way too many bets to handle for most peeps, but I thought it could be a good starting point. Maybe narrow it down with other factors. Any ideas, anyone? Here's todays qualifiers. Friday February 12 2010 Southwell 13:15 Granakey Kempton 13:25 Itea Du Fau Bangor 15:55 Tarquinius Kempton 16:20 Polyfast Wolverhampton 17:15 Monte Major Wolverhampton 17:45 Admirable Duque Wolverhampton 18:45 Bajan Tryst Wolverhampton 19:15 Augustus John Wolverhampton 19:45 Ride A White Swan I'm thinking about reducing bets by sticking to daytime racing and eliminating the all-weather meetings. Today could be a good test for these theories. :unsure Aiming to get selections on line by midday, now that I am out of work won't have to rush the night before. Lost job yesterday for telling the boss what a prat he is :\ it felt great, at the time. Will update profit/loss once a week. Starting with bank of £100 and betting 5% of running total race to race, when enough time between races.

Re: New Handicap System Saturday February 13 2010 Ayr 240 Etxalar Ayr 315 Justtheoneforyou Ayr 425 Stormin Exit Ayr 455 Hey Charlie Lingfield 300 Thunderstruck Warwick 250 Honour High Warwick 320 Victorias Groom Warwick 430 Galoshes Wolverhampton 620 Lyrical Intent Wolverhampton 650 Alfredtheordinary Wolverhampton 750 Toolentidhaar Wolverhampton 820 Fazbee Wolverhampton 920 Quinsman

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.