Kempton Feb 10th (AW) (Twilight)

6.40 Kempton Hard to rule out many of these apart from maybe a couple at the bottom of the weights. Poyle meg has a nasty looking form line in one respect but positive in another; 23473243212131 he is ultra consistent but is warranted to only finished placed on a number sequence lol, thank god horse racing aint quite like that, he is up 3lb for latest win which looks more than fair still lightly raced and open to plenty of improvement and his last 2 wins have came over CD and the one in the middle was at lingfield back ast kempton tonight another positive. The other one that interests me is Thunderball for the inform glover yard who made a comeback from a break in a very good looking race and made it a wining comeback up another 3lb which is more than fair and is another fairly lightly raced and another open to more improvement, not one round here yet but has been placed. 0.5pt e/w poyle meg 0.25pt e/w thunderball

Re: Kempton Feb 10th (AW) (Twilight) 18:40 Kempton Nice class 4 handicap this and I fancy Poyle Meg to take the spoils. She has won twice over course and distance on her last two outings at Kempton. In fact her only other run at Kempton was over a shorter distance where she finished 3rd so she has a 100% record over course and distance. She won here off a mark of 80 LTO and has only been raised 3lbs for the win. Jim Crowley takes the mount again tonight and from a high draw I expect her to put in a bold bid. She has only had 14 races to date, she finally won a maiden race on her 10th run but has won twice and placed twice in four races since so she is progressing well and I fancy her to continue that progression tonight. I would rate Desert Vision and Mister Green as the main dangers. 1pt win Poyle Meg @ 9/2 (Ladbrokes - BOG)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.