Lingfield Feb 10th (AW)

1.55 Lingfield Laureldeans best maybe open to further improvement for second start in handicap. Trifti back on last winning mark but not enough to recommend recently. Rapid city is probably the most prolific winner on aw but most wins have come in claimers and sellers although a good second to hereford boy last time out reads well. Bolanderi looks the most interesting to me lightly raced and only 2 starts on the aw and both good 3rds including last time out for first run after 130 days off track should strip fitter for that and has now strung 3 good efforts together under this useful apprentice and 1lb lower than last time out. 0.5pt e/w bolanderi 2.25 Lingfield Stanley goodspped is 6lb well in here, having won under a penalty last time out gets away without the penalty today because that was in an apprentice handicap, but I would wanna be against him at short odds for an old boy that is non to consistent and very quick races stacking up. So gonna take one I tipped up last week and gave a good run for my money to be honest considering he was having his first run since June, that is Teen Ager who made a bold bid from the front in an above average apprentice handicap, J quinn takes the ride and often goes well round here and far better on the aw than turf and is only 5lb higher than last win and if able to get to the front from his useful draw he could well take some pinning back on the back of what we saw last time out. 0.5pt e/w teen ager

Re: Lingfield Feb 10th (AW)

Tip Detail
Sport Horse Racing
Event LINGFIELD - 13:25
Selection CHRISTMAS COMING (Each-Way)
Strength 5/10
Date 10/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ SP (Back)
Reasoning LINGFIELD 13:25 Marriott Play & Stay Maiden Stakes (3yo, Class 5, 1m 2f, 11 runners) CHRISTMAS COMING From the good breeding of Sire CAPE CROSS and a CAERLEON broodmare. The combination have 6 winners from 7 other progency. Trainer D R C Elsworth the last 14 days have 3 wins and 1 second from 6 runs. Just one runner from his yard today and one who should be able to progress. Dane O'Neill remains in the saddle and won his the last 2 rides for Elsworth.
Close Window

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.