Value Bets? NOT HERE

First of all I want you to give this system a chance as it's still in theory and will paper-trailed. This system is intended to people who bet on med or high stakes(changes from person to person), to actually make a significant profit. Ill start with 1,000 USD. Now Im going to divide the money I have in my account into two: -My Bank Balance - account money(1000 USD) -Gambling Budget - 25% of my Bank Balance(250 USD). From now on my gambling budget will be a seperated from my bank balance meaning im down 250$ (1000

Re: Value Bets? NOT HERE Good luck with this..... especially (as Froment says) with the money-management system. By the way, Froment.... I LOVE your "signature" :rollin (I don't suppose our Irish colleagues are laughing :@). How is beautiful Podgorica ? (I lived there for 8 years :ok)

Re: Value Bets? NOT HERE I think, and I say this not to be rude, that you have no idea what a value bet is, and that understanding value is very helpful when gambling. A 1.4 odds bet can definitely be a value bet. If you want to win on a long-term project you 100% have to bet value bets, no matter if the odds is 100 or 1.01. If you are looking for bets who are 'the opposite of value bets', then you will lose your betting bank very quickly. While being negative, I also fail to see what makes this a 'system', unless there are some clear rules in how you pick your bets, in which case it would be interesting to hear them! Now - good luck with your project!

Re: Value Bets? NOT HERE Great start and all the 3 options were winners, sadly i only selected one: Over 1.5 Aston Villa-Man. Utd :clap Staked: 125 profit: 41.25 Strike rate: 100% Current gambling budjet: 291.25 (250+41) Lardonio I guess you're about this being more of a project than a system because the lack of rules regarding match selection. My understanding of value bets is that the odds must be close to evens or more so that on the long run you could make a decent profit(which i doubt), correct if im wrong maybe I misunderstood it.

Re: Value Bets? NOT HERE A value bet is a bet that has a higher chance of winning than the bookmaker's estimation of the bet winning. Mathematically betting value is the only way to be profitable, but unfortunately the only way to know if you are betting value bets is to try for yourself for a longer period of time, or do back-testing. Google 'principles of value betting' and you'll find some more information on the subject.